The Integration Counsellor is responsible to integrate campers with physical or social needs into the camp setting and their cabin groups.
A full description of the job is available at: https://www.campkintail.ca/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Job-Description-Integration-Counsellor-2018.pdf
1. A personal living faith.
2. Experience working with children.
3. Specific training and experience in working with children with special needs which
includes (but is not limited to) ADHD, Autism, children with physical or mental barriers.
4. A willingness to work in a team environment.
5. Standard First Aid with CPR “C”.
6. University or College background in the field of PSW, pediatric care, or similar Childcare